Community post

Discussion

In Need of a 2WW Buddy - April Babies

View Full Post

I start my 2ww on Saturday but I'm trying to get a jump start on having a group of ladies to journey the 2WW, discuss potential symptoms, type of cycle(no meds or meds, BDing or donor and etc.) The potential of having an April or very early May baby. Heck let's even journey down the discussions of the seasons of maternity clothes. I even want to hear what baby names you have picked out. What kind of delivery do you have planned (home birth, hospital and etc.)Have you used a mid-wife or doula before? I know we are not preggers right now but will be soon regardless of the day or month so why not discuss the thoughts we keep to ourselves and start speaking these babies into existence!!!!!!!!!

155 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

31 - 40 of 155 Replies | Last Page

@beck welcome and GL!

4 years ago • Post starter

@mommy yes very busy and we have a new pup and another one joining in September. 7dpo is right!

User image

4 years ago

@becken welcome all the way from Australia cool. I visted Brisbane and Sydney like 12 years ago and it was so beautiful I just didn't like being on that itty bitty aircraft to get to Brisbane. your symptoms sound promising

@bug I have a puppy too he is a maltipoo he is such a sweetheart and loves attention, I will send a pic from my phone when I get home. what kind of puppy do you have?

Hey ladies, I'm 2DPO and I tested just to ensure the hromones I was given wouldn't give me a false positive and sure enough I'm testing positive. Normally I like to test early but this time I don't think I can because the drugs are still in my system obviously. So i'm sure its the Gonal-F that's giving me the false positive because that's the only thing I did differently this cycle. Does anyone know how long it takes for Gonal-F to get out of one's system? I'm assuming its from the gonal-f b/c the trigger never gave me a positive but also I never tested this early so i'm not 100% sure of that.

4 years ago • Edited • Post starter

Nevermind ladies I found some info about false positives after the trigger shot To ensure accuracy of your HPT following an hCG trigger shot, keep in mind the following guidelines: wait at least 14 days after a 10,000 IU injection, 10 days after a 5,000 IU injection, or 7 days after a 2,500 IU injection. now I have to find out how much I was given for my injection. https://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/false-positive-pregnancy-test

14DPO - feeling off, dizzy, tired but also suffering insomnia, had some pain on the right hand side last night but nothing today, AF due any day but no sign yet. All HPT are BFN.
Wondering if I O'd later than I thought....

User image

4 years ago

@bug Congrats on finding the right venue!
I think I'm testing at 12 dpo this weekend when AF is due. At least I want to think so. In reality I'm weak and probably test earlier.

@Mommy The birthday party was great. Thank you for asking. Son got some bumps and bruises here and there. He didn't mind though. Continued playing like nothing ever happened.
When I was expecting him I started to get really nauseous around 10 dpo. Ended up losing 5kg (aroud 11 lbs) during the first weeks pregnant. Threw up until 15 weeks. I kinda expect nausea to come up this week. If not I think I'm out.
I didn't test until 14 dpo. Noticed the evening of 13 dpo that my aerolas were wider than usual and decided to test in the morning. Was positive the moment urine touched the stick. It took us 7 cycles to finally concieve.

I have high hopes for this cycle. My lutheal phases have been around 10 dayish for some time now. This cycle I ovulated earlier so I hope this time bean has enough time to stick if conception happened.

4 years ago

@mommy, we have a mini schnauzer Salt and pepper. Hes a doll. His name is a Salty Sarge. Yes trigger can glad you found your answer.

@alice that is a possibility to O later. I hope you get an answer soon.

@Mira yes it is so perfect. Yeah for high Hopes I am the same way but I will be okay either way with the wedding in March and if this cycle is the one I will be a big balloon and due April 13th. So it will be a chance having it so close to due date. But I will be happy if it did happen!!!

user submitted image

User image

4 years ago • Edited

@bug aww he is so handsome with his shirt on..lol..i love it!!
@ alice don't count yourself out until AF arrives
@mira can't wait to hear about your results at 12DPO

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo