Community post

Question

Advice please ladies

Hi ladies I've posted a few times please forgive me as i feel like I'm loosing my mind please bare with me I'm just really nervous. Ok so yesterday I was due my period yesterday and it didn't arrive so I done i done a test and it was positive so i done 2 digital ones that also said pregnant today I done 4 more and they showed positive but I still can't believe it i know I sound stupid as the tests are positive but could they be wrong im currently 15 dpo and have mild af cramps but no bleeding at all am i really pregnant il attach photo of tests. Sorry if i sound stupid thank you for listening

user submitted image

7 Answers • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by informative)

1 - 7 of 7 Answers

Could anyone possibly get all these and turn out false positive

4 years ago • Post starter

Nope!! You are definitely pregnant!!! Call your doctor if you want to extra sure!! They will do the same type of tests and work on scheduling your first appointments!! Congrats!!! I am so excited for you!! Those lines are nice and dark!!

User image

4 years ago

Thank you so much for your reply and i really really hope you get your bfp very soon baby dust to you xxxx

Mild AF like cramps are totally normal to experience at this time. No need to worry!!! And congratulations !!

4 years ago

Thank you so much.. Best of luck to you too ?

Like they say" a postive is a postive " start taking prenatels if you are not, and make a doctors appointment.... congrats

4 years ago

There’s no way all those test could be a false positive! Congratulations!!

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo