Community post

Discussion

BFP Group for 2020 babies

View Full Post

Hi everyone, I just found out I am expecting our 2nd baby, due January 2020...most likely the 14th, but have to wait for dating scan. We have 1 daughter who is almost 2 who I am still breastfeeding once at night. I am 28 and a RN. My husband is in the Army.

Anyway, I wanted to create a BFP group for 2020 as the other BFP group has Mamas already having their babies. Anyone else get a BFP recently?

girl, boy, boy

141 Replies • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

31 - 40 of 141 Replies | Last Page

@JL nice to see you back! I have my first ultrasound next week, can't wait. Although a little nervous to be honest.
Symptoms slowly creeping in with the nausea and gas. jl are you still feeding?

User image EBF 10 months!

4 years ago

@JL at least the weaning was an easy process for you I guess!!
I'm still feeding a boob obsessed 11 month old, literally treats me like an open bar all night. I'll dry feed if/when my milk dries up with pregnancy and see if he will tandem feed after.
I've got my scan on Thursday and then hoping to get a dating scan too in a couple weeks

4 years ago

We saw our bean today, measuring ahead a few days so due date is now 1/10/2020. HR was 157

user submitted image

girl, boy, boy

4 years ago • Edited • Post starter

Got my BFP one month ago, I'm currently 9 weeks and baby #1 is due January 1st!!!

Congratulations everyone!!

4 years ago

Hi JL and other ladies, I got my last week when I tested early, I’m not 100% sure on when I’ll be due tbh as I think I ovulated cd20 but I got a pregnant result on a digital at what I thought was 10dpo so I maybe be a few days further gone than I thought, good luck ladies with your pregnancies x

4 years ago

Congratulations Emma and YourmatieKatie on your BFP! So sorry I didn’t get back to you sooner. We are on vacation this month so it is hard to get back on here regularly.

@Ali I haven’t checked my HR in a bit, but I will see what it does the next couple days. I wear an Apple Watch

@harmony, this sounds bad but I actually wish I was nauseous with this pregnancy. If it wasn’t for the bloat and fatigue I wouldn’t even believe I was pregnant. With our daughter I had all day sickness but with this baby I haven’t had any! I don’t feel like I have ever been this tired tho

girl, boy, boy

4 years ago • Post starter

Welcome, @Shammy! Sending you relaxing, positive thoughts on your journey. I had a miscarriage in 2015 so I know how you're feeling. Just try to take one day at a time. :-)

4 years ago

@Ali so excited for you! Congratulations on a successful scan and I hope everything turns up roses for your anatomy scan. Keep us posted!

AFM: 8+1 today, and I was able to eat a whole bagel with cream cheese and keep it down!!! Yaaay!!! I don't know what tomorrow will bring, but I'm celebrating today. I've lost 5 lbs in less than two weeks between the nausea, fatigue, vomiting, increase sense of smell, food aversions, and lack of appetite, lol. I'm not overly concerned...I just try to get my vitamins in, and stay hydrated if I can.

I had a scan at 7+5 and they rolled me back a couple of days to 7+3, but everything looked great, and I got to see and hear the little one's heart beat at 148 bpm.

4 years ago • Edited

I’ve had my 12 week scan and got bumped up by a week so that’s nice! 13 weeks today - hello second trimester!

4 years ago

Got my bfp today still can't believe it xxx congrats to you

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo