Community post

Discussion

BFP Group for 2020 babies

View Full Post

Hi everyone, I just found out I am expecting our 2nd baby, due January 2020...most likely the 14th, but have to wait for dating scan. We have 1 daughter who is almost 2 who I am still breastfeeding once at night. I am 28 and a RN. My husband is in the Army.

Anyway, I wanted to create a BFP group for 2020 as the other BFP group has Mamas already having their babies. Anyone else get a BFP recently?

girl, boy, boy

141 Replies • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

11 - 20 of 141 Replies | Last Page

Hello Everyone, I am 32 and partner is 37 and this will be our first pregnancy. I am currently at 18dpo. I have been quite anxious, as I had a chemical pregnancy the previous month, and have found myself checking daily, just to reassure myself that the BFP line is not fading. I can’t get in to see my doctor until next week, which makes me more anxious in waiting. Below is a picture from this morning.
I pray and hope that this little bean sticks this time. It would be so wonderful for us both to welcome our first child into the world, as my partner was thought to be sterile.

user submitted image

4 years ago

Haha ok message heard loud and clear!! Just waiting for my poppy seed to graduate into a sesame seed now haha.

4 years ago

Can I cautiously join? I got a positive yesterday and two more faint ones this morning. It's still really early on but I'm trying to be optimistic. My last pregnancy was a chemical so I am having trouble getting excited. This is baby number four for me and the first for my boyfriend. He's been great so far. I keep asking if he was SURE he saw the line and he said he's never seen one darker. I'm due about Jan 21, 2020 but all of my kids came early so I don't expect to go that far. Maybe a New Years Eve baby

4 years ago

Thanks for the welcome

I feel like crap today. Nauseated, exhausted, boobs hurt, and did I mention TIRED! But those are all good signs things are going ok right? I thought I'd be happy once I got pregnant but now I'm just a mess of anxiety!

4 years ago

Well i just threw up brushing my teeth so I guess that's a good sign? Also, I already have a belly going. I guess after 3 pregnancies my body isn't even trying to hold it all in

4 years ago

This is from earlier today

user submitted image

4 years ago

Ok, not my feet FYI, but who wants to try this for fun. Mine says boy.

user submitted image

girl, boy, boy

4 years ago • Post starter

@alibaba, my daughter just practically weaned herself so no more nursing for us. My resting HR has gone from around 68 to 83. So crazy!

girl, boy, boy

4 years ago • Post starter

Hey ladies just checking in, I went back yesterday morning (14dpo) for a follow up beta. My hcg levels on 12dpo came back at 11.2, and at 14dpo they had risen to 46.5! That’s a doubling time of just under 24 hours! That’s looking very positive. But since I am on the low end of normal I’m going back on Saturday morning for a third beta to make sure we are on track!

Congrats to all of you ladies!!! Has it sunk in yet? Have you told anyone? Anyone feeling any symptoms? I’m so tired and have slight nausea nearly constantly. It’s reassuring *something* is going on in there!

Kate the Great

4 years ago

I’m in the same boat. I’m going crazy worrying. I keep saying “if I can make it to 6 weeks I’ll be able to relax”. I’m 42. I’m healthy. I read so much negativity on the internet about miscarriages after 40. Many women in my family and women I’ve know got pregnant and had healthy babies after 40. My 45 year old pastor just made it to her 12 week mark with her pregnancy. I’m feeling positive. ?

KGH

4 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo