Community post

Discussion

BFP Group for 2020 babies

Hi everyone, I just found out I am expecting our 2nd baby, due January 2020...most likely the 14th, but have to wait for dating scan. We have 1 daughter who is almost 2 who I am still breastfeeding once at night. I am 28 and a RN. My husband is in the Army.

Anyway, I wanted to create a BFP group for 2020 as the other BFP group has Mamas already having their babies. Anyone else get a BFP recently?

girl, boy, boy

141 Replies • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

1 - 10 of 141 Replies | Last Page

My baby is due December 28th(Christmas baby, and maybe just in time for the tax season too, lol!) so Im not in the group per se, but I wanted to congratulate you! Its so great to see a fellow member get their BFP!

4 years ago

I got my BFP a little over a week ago! I'm due in the beginning of January. I've had two early miscarriages now so I'm crossing my fingers this baby sticks

Congratulations!

4 years ago

@Waltgood congratulations and thank you! I am so sorry for your losses. I also had a miscarriage and ectopic before our daughter so being cautiously happy about this BFP. My hcg was 40 yesterday at 10 dpo and I go back Monday for another. I pray both of babes are sticky! Have you had a blood drawn done?

girl, boy, boy

4 years ago • Post starter

@JL I'm joining you! Due 16th jan!

User image EBF 10 months!

4 years ago

to everyone xx

4 years ago

Alibaba I’m still nursing my soon to be 11 month old haha!

4 years ago

@JL I’m such a bad influence on you ???? can’t believe after how similar our stories have been that our babies are due two days apart!!

4 years ago

@ashultz I just went and looked at your test photos and the progression looks completely normal to me. Hcg doubles every 48-72 hours so only compare your 10 dpo to your 12 dpo. That’s a big difference.

girl, boy, boy

4 years ago • Post starter

@ALi yes like JL said STOP TEMPING!! :) you've got your positive, now it's time to just wait it out until that scan. Happy thoughts ladies happy thoughts!!

4 years ago

Today’s 12dpo. I’m more than happy with that progression. I must say, my tests from my son I still have and they’re on the nice white background, but the ones I took the other day have gone all gross and yellow so won’t be keeping those. Wonder why?

user submitted image

4 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo