Community post

Journal

First cycle TTC #3!!

Well, I am back! I've been with CTP through my first TTC journeys and am happy to be back for sharing my newest journey with TTC #3! This is my first cycle, pretty sure I am 1-2dpo so already in the TWW. I would be due late December, early November if we conceived this cycle! I am so excited, but nervous. A mixture of hope but not wanting to get my hopes up. Our first experiences with TTC are heart wrenching and haunt me to this day, a nightmare that I cannot fully shake from my memory. TTC #2, that journey was short and easy and a breath of fresh air! So I have no idea what to expect or what's ahead. Will #3 be easy again like #2, or is there a long wait ahead of me, or worse, more heartbreak?? Once you've been through a loss, the fear of it happening again is always there, I can't help it... But what I DO know, is that I have two healthy, amazing boys (3 and almost 5 year olds) and they are my world! But lately, something just feels like it is missing and my husband and I agreed to try for #3!!

My first pregnancies, I wanted boys, and I got them so, for the first time, I find myself hoping for a girl this time. But of course, I will be thrilled with a healthy baby regardless of gender

Looking for active friends for support during our journeys. My full story with details throughout my first journeys can be found in my profile. I have MTHFR, so I am taking my needed vitamins and doing what I need to do to help ensure a healthy full term little one.

User image

0 Comments • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo