Community post

Question

30 DAYS LATE?? CD62

I am now 30 days late. Tomorrow would be my 2nd period missed if I dont start. Ive had negative urine and one negative blood test. Not sure whats going on. Last test I've taken was the blood test when I was 16 days late. Any advice or experiences would be greatly appreciated.

UPDATE   UPDATE! Went Gyno yesterday and they did an ultrasound and found a few very small cysts. He prescribed Provera for 10 days to get my cycle going. Just wanting to get a new cycle going. So not pregnant.

8 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 8 of 8 Answers

I've had cycles in the 60s and 70s. I don't have PCOS or anything that can cause long cycles. I do have some other issues though, which I guess could play a roll.

I start drinking "menstrual tea" and usually get my AF within a few day... I use either healthy cycles or moon cycles. (Some sites recommend chamomile or green tea can help too.)

I highly recommend inositol though. I started this supplement over the summer based on the recommendation from my doctor. My cycles went from all over the place to 31 days consistently. It also helps with egg quality. I went from struggling to get pregnant to pregnant three times since August, so I think that might be the ticket!

5 years ago

@csay someone on this board told me once when my O was delayed that the doctor can give you medicine to start your period. Have you tried that?

@ladymae which inositol supplement (brand) did your doctor recommend and what dosage? Did you take it throughout your cycle and are you still taking it after getting your BFP?? Thanks!

5 years ago

So you think I just didnt ovulate? My cycles are usually pretty regular. Btw 29 and 31 days. If I don't start in a few days ill call my doc.

5 years ago • Post starter

@lissa645

I used pure encapsulations: inositol. She told me to take 12 grams. So I take 4 grams with breakfast, then lunch, then dinner. This dosage helps with anxiety and OCD with the added bonus of regulating my cycles!

If you only need it for your cycle and egg quality then I believe the dosage is 2 grams a day. You take it all throughout the cycle.

And yep, I'm still taking it now that I'm pregnant!

5 years ago

Thanks @Ladymae!

@csay do you track anything like BBT or CM? My one cycle that was super long and irregular i had high fertility readings on my OPK and fertile CM for almost 9 days before i actually O'd. I have read that sometimes your body gears up to O but just can't get over the hump to release the egg. You can gear up several times during a cycle. I knew because my temp never rose throughout the first part of that cycle. I hope you get some answers soon.

5 years ago

I dont track temps but I have an app thats seems to be pretty accurate with my cycles. I havent "obsessed" with getting pregnant but when you miss 2 periods you feel "off" and not yourself and just wondering why. I have had alot (TMI) white discharge since about a week before my last period was due. I guess on Monday it'll be 3 weeks since I went to the Dr last so ill have to give them a call

Good luck and keep us posted!

5 years ago

Thank you !! I will. As soon as I get some answers or AF I will let everyone know. Thank you for all the advice

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo