Community post

Question

Still no period??

I'm at CD43 now. Still no period and negative test 2 days ago. Does anyone know what could be going on?

2 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

If it's still neg by now it's most likely that you're either having a hidden pregnancy, or hormonal issue and no pregnancy.

I had a MC 2 years ago and was already 47 Days late for my period - All tests were neg but it turned out I was actually pregnant. Even ClearBlue Plus was neg. I had to really squint to see the line, and thought I had line eyes. A year after that I decided to tweak the tests and sure as heck they were actually BFP but so faint, that it looked neg. (kept the photo's).

I've read on remedies with bathing with mustard powder should bring on the cycle. If that doesn't work, then your best bet would be to get a script for Duphaston from your GP or Gynae for 5 to 10 days. If it doesn't bring on your cycle then it could be eptopic pregnancy as well, It's progesterone (Duphaston and builds the lining of your uterus for shedding - and it's not harmful to pregnant women in case you are pregnant. It actually makes a healthier lining for baby). It will most likely bring on a cycle that may be heavier than usual, but it will start your cycle 3 - 5 days afterwards. Good luck.

5 years ago

Thanks for the reply. I have an appointment with my gyno on Monday. Its been awhile since I've been anyway.

5 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo