Community post

Discussion

Bfp group for June, July August 19

View Full Post

Hey ladies, I just wanted to create this discussion for those who have gotten their positives, anyone can join I just want a safe environment to chat no bullying.

User image

110 Replies • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

81 - 90 of 110 Replies | Last Page

Confused glad to hear all is well with your little one. I’m so nervous about today! I got in for my 2nd ultrasound and praying everything looks good! It’s hard not knowing. Hoping you feel a little better soon @confused

User image

5 years ago

@mamaof2knm what a big day, i know your anxious but just take a deep breath mama. Please keep us posted!! And good luck:)

User image

5 years ago

Hi Ladies! I am 8 weeks 1 day today. Had my first ultrasound at 6 weeks and got a confirmed viable pregnancy with a nice heartbeat. I am experiencing terrrrrible morning sickness since week 7 and it lasts all day long!!! As long as baby is growing healthy and happy it will all be worth it. I'm craving mayo but mayo is a no no.... anyone have an alternative they can recommend?

5 years ago

thanks ladies feeling much better now.
@mama take a deep breath, I'm sure everything will turn out great.
So talking about cravings, I haven't really had any yet but hubby he's getting So many, anyone else's men got there cravings/symptoms?

User image

5 years ago • Post starter

@mama I'm so relieved your ultrasound went well, happy for you lovely. Breathe a sigh of relief and relax, you deserve it.

User image

bloated or baby? almost 8 weeks... show me your belly pics ladies.... I was hoping to hide it a bit longer till my next ultrasound but that ain't happening haha

user submitted image

User image

No cravings yet, just the opposite. Nothing ever sounds good at all so far. The hubby though, he’s eating all the things lol so he definitely has my cravings for now

5 years ago

@katie thank God it's just not my hubby that's doing it too! some of the stuff has been eating gourmet ice cream out of the tub and nutella by the jar full, me I'm happy to just fit something in my belly, he's driving me nuts lol

User image

@confuzed that’s hilarious! We went out to eat yesterday and I could barely get a few bites in due to the nausea. Which was super frustrating by the way because it was delicious.

So I asked him if he wanted it because I didn’t want it to go to waste. He said “don’t worry, I’ll eat for the both of us.”

He finishes just about all my food because I can’t hahaha

Oh, and his thing is peanut butter out of the jar lol

5 years ago

oh Katie that's so funny! You poor thing, nothing worst than amazing food and you just can't stomach it and then you relentlessly give it to you significant other and there scoffing it down and you secretly want to punch them cause you want it so bad.
I think they say something like if your significant other is feeling symptoms cravings that youll be having a girl, do you have any other children?
hubs put on weight when I was pregnant with my daughter but not with my son so maybe there's some truth to it. How are you feeling otherwise?

User image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo