Community post

Discussion

Bfp group for June, July August 19

Hey ladies, I just wanted to create this discussion for those who have gotten their positives, anyone can join I just want a safe environment to chat no bullying.

User image

110 Replies • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

1 - 10 of 110 Replies | Last Page

Hi Confuzed, Congratulations on ur bfp.. May i join, my edd is june 2oth, however i do not see any june bfp groups..

5 years ago

Hi! My EDD is July 24th.

5 years ago

We are very excited !!!! We are joining the August group ... Where are the August Ladies? I need a pregnancy buddy!! Congratulations to all the ladies that have gotten there bfp????????????

user submitted image

5 years ago • Edited

Congrats and Welcome Nakeisha & Mrs Mabon.. Wishing you both a HH9M..
@ Confuzed.. Hope you are feeling better today..

5 years ago

@ mrsmabon welcome and Congratulations!!!

User image

5 years ago

hope everyone is well, I'm misrable.. tell me this sickness will end soon?! going on almost 2 weeks and everything I try and get ends up in the toilet.

User image

5 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies my EDD is August 7th. I had brown spotting and then it stopped after 2 days. I had bloods drawn and all looks good but progesterone was high at 385 at 14 dpo.

5 years ago

@confuzed29 I hope you start feeling better!!! I have severe hyper emesis gravdarum every pregnancy so I understand mine usually kicks in at about 7 weeks!!@MintCookie Congratulations I am August 9th @ ShaRk & RooRoo916 thank you ladies??????????????????

user submitted image

5 years ago

Hi ladies, I got my bfp on 18th November. I had an early scan today which showed two sacs! My LMP was 14/10 making me 6+5 but as I ovulated on CD25, I’d only be 23 DPO making me 5+3. Were unsure of our viability yet but hope to get two heart beats next week. Scan puts me around the 5 week mark. I read that twins are considered term at 37 weeks so I’d be due around 1st or 2nd week in July! such a complete shock to find two sacs today, we alresdy have a 5 year son and a 15 month old daughter so it’s going to be very hard work hope everyone is having a nice pregnancy so far, sticky vibes!!! X

xx

5 years ago

Hey ladies! on all the new !!!!

Afm: i caught a cold so i am hoping to get rid of it before my amino test on Monday. I also have sciatica nerve on left buttocks. Which hurts to walk, get dress, put shoes on, Dr said its part of the pregnancy just have to stay off my left side. As well as i have started to feel my baby boy move!!!!

5 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo