Community post

Discussion

Bfp group for June, July August 19

View Full Post

Hey ladies, I just wanted to create this discussion for those who have gotten their positives, anyone can join I just want a safe environment to chat no bullying.

User image

110 Replies • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

51 - 60 of 110 Replies | Last Page

I'm back ladies, spend the last 4 hours in hospital to get re hydrated...im on strict orders to take it easy.

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago • Post starter

Congratulations to all you ladies! I'm way ahead of you and am due next week. If i make it to dec 3, they are inducing. I just wanna say hang in there with all the horrible symptoms! As most know, it wont be long till they are over! I made the group for BFP a long time ago and if anyone has any questions, feel free to mosy on over. A few are on there already. Cant wait to see updates!

5 years ago

@confused I hope you're well on your way to feeling better with the hospital visit. I'm so sorry you're feeling terribly. These early days we're just waiting for the first trimester symptoms to pass and it is dragging by! You're right, you need to put yourself first especially now so that you can feel better.

TTC #2 - Sept 2018 | Ds 03/07/2017

5 years ago

Thanks Kell, not long for you now. All the best for the birth x
Thanks Diane, feeling a bit better today.

User image

5 years ago • Post starter

Kelliria: you must be counting down.. Will pray for a smooth delivery for you.. excited..
Confuzed: hope you are feeling much better today..

My vomitting was the worst yesterday. luckily subsided today. Having a glass of ginger drink in the morning helped lots. Hope everyone is felling better today..

5 years ago

Had to come back again, nausea was terrible plus I had some bleeding. beta 91,000 so I've got to get re checked on Friday just to make sure everything is fine.... why can't pregnancy be easy!

User image

5 years ago • Edited • Post starter

@confuzed your in my thoughts hope all goes well and you can feel better

User image

5 years ago

Hi everyone! If you don’t mind I would like to join. Unsure of due date yet. Haven’t seen my actual OB yet. But I am about 6weeks 1 day according to gestational age. Had an early ultrasound on November 20th and there was only a sac measuring 5 week 1 day. Have another ultrasound on December 3rd. I had spotting yesterday. Of course my mind went to worse case scenario. Hoping everything is okay tho. Congrats to everyone on your

User image

5 years ago

Welcome mamaof2!!! Congratulations!! You've been in my thoughts. All the ladies on this board are super sweet and supportive. Always an ear to listen and a shoulder to lean on. So glad you joined!

User image

5 years ago

welcome Mamaof2.. Stay strong Confuzed.. Keeping both of you in my prayers for all to go well...

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo