Community post

Discussion

Bfp group for June, July August 19

View Full Post

Hey ladies, I just wanted to create this discussion for those who have gotten their positives, anyone can join I just want a safe environment to chat no bullying.

User image

110 Replies • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

21 - 30 of 110 Replies | Last Page

@confuzed you poor thing:( candied ginger was a huge help for me maybe you should try it

User image

5 years ago

Hey ladies! Well im further along but my edd is may. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.

5 years ago

nothing seems to help today...

User image

5 years ago • Post starter

How are my lovely ladies going today? I've spent the whole day on the couch with my head in a bucket, I feel awful, nothing seems to help... ladies what are your tried and tested things to help ms I feel like I'm dying here, I'll try anything.

User image

welcome to the group beaut1ful, lovely to have you.

User image

@confuzed, last time i was pregnant i bought a box of peppermint tea and I swear smelling the tea bags helped me feel better!

Sounds weird but at some point, whatever works

5 years ago

@confuzed I'm so sorry you're feeling terrible. For me, sucking on peppermint candies helped a lot. That and eating something small every two hours minimum.

TTC #2 - Sept 2018 | Ds 03/07/2017

5 years ago

Well ladies, last night I had a scare. I was over at my parents house for dinner who I have not told the news to yet. I was using the toilet and I had bright red spotting. I was so shocked wiped again to find more red spotting. I texted my husband and as soon as I saw his face, I burst into tears. I couldn't help myself and sobbed uncontrollably in front of my parents. I ended up just telling them I was pregnant but was probably having a miscarriage. I was so sure it was the beginning of the end. We got home and the spotting had completely stopped. This morning, still nothing. No cramps either. I was just so shocked to see bright red but now there's nothing. I see the doctor on Sunday and I really hope the bleeding was a one time thing. I'm still getting pregnancy symptoms.

TTC #2 - Sept 2018 | Ds 03/07/2017

5 years ago • Edited

@diane, try not to worry it's completely normal to have spotting at that point. I had some on Thursday...i freaked but it stopped after an hour. The only thing that concerns me about peppermint is the risk of heartburn later but I'll try anything at this point.

How are the rest of you ladies ?

User image

@ diane that is such a scary thing but confuzed is right it can be completely normal. My OBGYN said 40% of women jave it happen in the first tri. I had it happen to me and everything is completely fine :) so try not to stress and keep us posted!!
@ confuzed I always kept a bag of candied ginger and when the nausea would come eat a small piece or 2 and it would back off. Also as weird as it sounds if I ate 2 or 3 crackers right as I was going to bed it would keep the nausea at bay for 1/2 a day or more!
As for me everything is going fine. So far so good. I get the downs pre screening results next weeks so I'm anxious for that.

User image

5 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo