Community post

Discussion

Ultrasound today

So I’m feeling hopeful as today is my first ultrasound to determine dating! I’m super nervous yet excited to see what today brings. Just praying that baby has continued to grow and everything is going smoothly!

User image

9 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 9 of 9 Replies

Yay!! Keep us posted:)

User image

5 years ago

So exciting!!

5 years ago

All the best, looking forward to hearing updates.

User image

5 years ago

Well definitely didn’t go well. Couldn’t see anything, only a gestational sac. No heartbeat or anything. Doctor called and said it could be multiple things. I could has miscarried and my body hasn’t expelled it yet. I could have just ovulated really late. It maybe a blighted ovum or however that’s spelled. She wants to do another ultrasound on the 3rd and see what’s happening then. She said to continue as if I am pregnant. Now I’m just waiting to lose this baby too

User image

5 years ago • Post starter

Oh no I sending all the hope I can muster your way! Tons of please keep us posted.

User image

5 years ago

Forgot to say only measuring 5weeks 1day I’m really hoping I ovulated super late

User image

keeping you in my thoughts, hope you just od late.

User image

5 years ago

So going back and looking at stuff I really am starting to feel good again. I’m pretty sure I just ovulated way way late this cycle like 10-12 days late! Which actually makes complete sense with time line and everything. Here’s hoping I go in on Dec 3 and baby is measuring where it should be

User image

That would be wonderful! And would make perfect sense with such a long cycle! Make sure and let us know.

User image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo