Community post

Discussion

TTC August 2019 Babies!

View Full Post

On to another month of TTC! Who's with me?
Come join in on the wait! Share your charts and symptoms!
I'm using a few different apps, CB Digi OPK, Vaginal BBT temping, Geritol, and Myo-Insitol this cycle. Might even use Preseed.
Fingers crossed!

user submitted image

User image

167 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

41 - 50 of 167 Replies | Last Page

I got my peak today on my CB Digi OPK! It's one week early!! Which makes it 2 weeks earlier than last month! (I ovulated a week late last cycle) I just started testing yesterday CD10 and got a LOW. Today it's PEAK! We BD this morning with Preseed! I plan to BD the next couple of days. I'm still temping vaginally and hope to see a temp shift to confirm Ovulation! I was so shocked to see that Smiley this morning! I hope this is our month!!

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago • Post starter

Hows everyone doing?
Strange things happening. SO and I have BD everyday this weekend, but temps are not showing an O yet. I had a very sharp pain this morning then mid day I wiped and had pinkish/reddish on the TP, ovulation bleeding????

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago

How's everyone doing? I'm frustrated with my chart. I got my PEAK on 11/18(CD11) and temps aren't showing ovulation yet! I use ClearBlue Connected OPK. So I decided to start using OPK again 11/24 (CD17) and of course I'm getting LOW. I feel like I'm out already this month.

user submitted image

User image

@Nicole looking at your chart you have really high temps for bbt pre-o? Have your temps been this high before? Was your AF lighter than normal? See my bbt chart has very low temps prior to O and have risen. I did have a slow rise but now they are higher.

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago • Edited

@bugttc I am temping vaginally this cycle. Maybe that is why they are higher? My last AF seemed normal. Had 2 light flow, 1 almost med flow and 4th day a couple of hours spotting.. Pretty much only needed tampons for one day. My AF lately have only lasted 2-3 days... Today I did get a HIGH on my CB Digi OPK but it did state it could be because of a surge of estrogen and that I may keep getting HIGH readings for the rest of my cycle due to the fact I've already gotten a PEAK. I'm still going to keep doing the OPK and temping. Here is my chart for today. I'm so frustrated ATM.

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago • Edited • Post starter

@bugttc here is my chart from last cycle. I never reached 98°F!

user submitted image

User image

@nicole I have been studying bbt charts and have seen comparisons to what yours is looking like.

Today fertility friend is showing I O'd later than what I spotted and felt like O pain. I'm sticking with my date so that makes me 8dpo. This site says I'm 6dpo and FF says 3dpo. So much inconsistency. But hey spotting and o pain makes me sure it was CD 15.

I'm even feeling strange things happening. May test tomorrow.

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago • Edited

Hello! I've been on a few posts earlier this year. This month marks 1 year of me and my DH TTC. We were just casually trying. I've not been temping or OPK testing; however, I've been charting my cycles and pinpointing my fertile days and doing the deed during that time. I ALWAYS get a sharp pain on either side of my ovaries during O so that is how I've been gauging when I O'd. I'm starting to get nervous not though, because I know we've BD plenty of times during the fertility window, and now here we are one year later with NOTHING. I'm 32 with one child who will be 10 next month, so your talking 10 years ago for my first and only pregnancy. My husband has a 6 year old, so sounds like his spermies are good (hopefully). My cycles are generally 26 days but do fluctuate between 28, 29, and 30 days. Therefore; I start my fertility window to compensate for both my short and long cycles. Either I'm having body issues or I'm just not getting the timing right. This cycle, I feel pretty confident. I'm only 2DPO according to my "O pain", calculations, and when we BD. I'm just really hoping this is it. My husband and I have three children between the both of us, but none together and I really feel adding a baby of our own will complete our little family! :) Good luck to all you ladies!!!. I never really understood the struggles of wanting and trying to have kids until now after one year of trying.

5 years ago

@bugttc so do you think I haven't ovulated yet? Should I BD more??

@Divine123908 welcome to the tww!

User image

@bugttc Fingers crossed for a BFP!!

User image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo