Community post

Discussion

TTC August 2019 Babies!

View Full Post

On to another month of TTC! Who's with me?
Come join in on the wait! Share your charts and symptoms!
I'm using a few different apps, CB Digi OPK, Vaginal BBT temping, Geritol, and Myo-Insitol this cycle. Might even use Preseed.
Fingers crossed!

user submitted image

User image

167 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

11 - 20 of 167 Replies | Last Page

@mouyeu92 welcome. Fingers crossed results come back positve.

Well, I'm a train wreck and probably grasping on a little hope. So, SO told me he did/might still have low sperm count. 2 years ago he had some surgery done where they put pellets in his back. Of course I cried but he said we will do this together.
This morning my tip drop way below cover line, but ladies no sign of AF but brownish clear CM. So, I took off my ovulation override today on both FF and CTP. Hoping I O later than I thought and that maybe just maybe AF isnt coming. As the day progression. I'm on AF alert. If she doesnt show today/tonight. I'll be hoping to see a rise in temps in case it's an implantation dip. Here is my FF chart.

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago

Ladies, this AF has been extra hard. Shes actually been nice to me and not so painful but mentally I am depressed. 35 today and childless. Sucks that AF came before my AF. Shes still here today so no BDing for me but tonight I'm going to party hard and tomorrow I leave for vacation. So I'm hoping to focus on vacation instead of anything else.

Good luck to you all.

User image

5 years ago

Here's my chart today. I also took a cheap test today. Im around 10dpo. I think I see a shadow... Check out my photo album.

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago • Post starter

The order I just placed yesterday!

user submitted image

User image

I’ll probably be joining you here soon Nicole, as it’s not looking good.

5 years ago

@photomama I'm so sorry!! I hope your numbers rise!

User image

I’m right there with you!

5 years ago

from amazon so we will see how that goes, but so far haven't seen anything... Currently on CD 12 with my cycle lasting around 26 days. I've been using my OPK since CD 6 and so far they say I haven't ovulated yet so counting down the days.

5 years ago

One packaged delivered! 2 more to come!

user submitted image

User image

On CD4 I plan to start vaginally temping tomorrow morning. Anyone else temping?
I've done it orally and noticed my temps being low and erratic.

User image

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo