Community post

Discussion

TTC August 2019 Babies!

On to another month of TTC! Who's with me?
Come join in on the wait! Share your charts and symptoms!
I'm using a few different apps, CB Digi OPK, Vaginal BBT temping, Geritol, and Myo-Insitol this cycle. Might even use Preseed.
Fingers crossed!

user submitted image

User image

167 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

1 - 10 of 167 Replies | Last Page

Hey ladies! First time joining the boards, but I've been a silent observer for months! Im about 5dpo right now and trying to distract myself for another week til af is due . Good luck to everyone!

5 years ago

I'm here. Last cycle was AO and an obnxious 48 days long so I didn't even get a chance at June or July. I'm due to O sometime next weekend. Using cheapie opks and temping vaginally as well. Here's my chart so far and good luck to everyone!

user submitted image

5 years ago

Hi! I'm new. We had a lot of issues ttc baby #1, got lucky with #2 & #3 and have just decided to ttc #4. I'm 35 and its been 3.5 years since I've been pregnant so not sure how this will go lol. Only on cd 8 right now.. af just ended.
I'm out of the loop on any new tricks to help the process, but back in my ttc days I took EPO from end of af to O and used preseed. Also used to chart my bbt religiously and used opks.
Currently not doing any of that, we are just going to try this naturally for a few cycles and if it doesnt work we will amp things up in the new year. :)

Joy

5 years ago • Edited

Hello welcome! Good luck and

5 years ago

Hi ladies!! I’m joining here since I’m back to the beginning (AF decided to come on Friday ) also hoping for a good month. I’m on CD4 and using a new thermometer for BBT, OPKs, and CM.

5 years ago

Nice. I have added in vitamin c and b3 to hopefully improve blood flow and progesterone.
Does anyone have any special plans this month? I was thinking of talking dh into SMEP after seeing diane get her bfp from that recently.

5 years ago

SMEP what's that?

User image

5 years ago

Thank you ladies for the encouraging words and understanding.

Welcome Lissa!

I'm not to sure about my CM now bc I just checked and it's like nothing I'm not dry but it's a small amount. Ugh body just doesnt like me.

User image

5 years ago

@nicole I would say you O'd between CD 13-15. But I would just keep BDing every other day to be on the safe side. Thanks it might still be to early but who knows.

@divine welcome. I understand your emotions. I'm the same way except no kids. My story is a crazy long one. Its posted in my profile.

User image

5 years ago

Hi girls,
Last night was really special my husband bought me two dozen roses and we had a romantic night. He was previously on the fence about another baby right now and timing, but is now eager and excited for #2. Previously we would bd at random times, could be that it wasn’t proper timing. I’m hoping this is the month. Got this yesterday, did my trigger last night. Will prob ovulate sometime today or tomorrow. The 2 WW is going to be so hard! The trigger has hcg so I can’t start really testing until like 11 dpo. It has to leave my system.

user submitted image

5 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo