Community post

Question

17 dpo, BFN but no AF

Hey Ladies, I need some advice...

I'm currently on dpo 17 (FF), and I can't seem to get a BFP. Have been testing way too much but still nothing. I haven't had the highest temps this cycle, but still above coverline... I did have light spotting from 10 dpo till 14 dpo, so I just assumed AF would be right around the corner but still nothing. I do have a lot of cm but not many other symptoms (BB bigger?).

anyone who might recognise this?

user submitted image

4 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

I don't really know much about charting. But I'm in the same boat as you. I'm currently 17 dpo. I had a one day bleed/ spotting on 8 dpo and all negative hpts. I'm starting to lose hope. My symptoms all point to pregnant.

5 years ago

Are your cycles normally long? You might be having an AO cycle. I don't see a big enough shift in temp to say you O'd already.

5 years ago

Last month i had an AO cycle, and it doesn't look like it on the chart but normally before O, my temp is around 36.45 (Celsius) and now it is about 36.65 ... I wouldn't mind either at this point but i'd like to be sure...

5 years ago • Post starter

It looks a bit like the cycles that I’ve had that are AO. I usually just have a light bleed/spotting for 4 days or so when that happens. So maybe think about the first day of spotting being CD 1 so you don’t miss this month just incase? The cycles can be quite long but it doesn’t look like a clear enough temperature increase to confirm ovulation, hope you get your answers soon

5 years ago • Edited

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo