Community post

Question

Heavy implantation bleeding or AF?

Hi all I need your help - At 11 dpo I started bleeding, it was a little early but since it was so heavy I just assumed it was AF showing up early. The bleeding only lasted for 2 days and then stopped very abruptly (yesterday). Since then my temps have stayed up as well, they did drop a little but never below my coverline. Today I feel all kinds of weird pinching in my stomach, i did get a BFN on my pregnancy test this morning but i still feel very weird. Any ideas or similar stories?

2 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

What dpo does you period usually arrive at? 11dpo could be implantation bleeding. Was it red or pink? Did you pass any clots? If there were clots it was probably your period. If you still feel weird, take another pregnancy test in two days.

5 years ago

@flamingogirl13 The issue is that I came off birth control in February and hadn't had my period since then, so difficult to say how it normally is. There were definitely no clots at all, but it did look a dark red. I will wait a couple of days and test again just to be sure :) Thank you for your help

5 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo