Community post

Question

Faint line or evap??

I took this a few mins ago, the control like is solid but the test line looks like a double squinter to me, I've never seen a positive like this but with the naked eye it has pink color and extends the entire lenght of the test so I don't think it's an evap? What do u think? I took one this morning and it was stark white so seeing this was so surprising.

user submitted image

5 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

It pains me to say this, but it looks like an evap to me. The only way to know for sure is to take another test. If it is a vvvfl then if you wait until your FMU tomorrow, it should be the same or darker.

5 years ago

I tested again with FMU the same brand got the same evap type vvfl and a different brand got stark white results again.

5 years ago • Post starter

I'm so sorry about the confusion with the different test results. How many dpo are you? Could be that you're not registering yet on the other test. Have you tried using first response?

TTC #2 - Sept 2018 | Ds 03/07/2017

5 years ago

I took the test yesterday at 11dpo, the ones that show the evap type vvfl is more sensitive than the other brand. So I'm wondering if it's because of that I'm getting different results

5 years ago • Post starter

Yes if it is actually a vfl on that test, a less sensitive test isn’t likely to pick up anything. Your options are to either wait a day or 2 and test again or to get a more sensitive test

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo