Community post

Discussion

Active 3dpo let's wait together

This is my 4th cycle TTC for baby #2. I ovulated Friday 14th or Saturday 15th I had a little temp spike on Saturday morning and a bigger spike on sunday morning so I'm thinking ovulation happened Saturday but FF detected it for friday and puts me at 3dpo, DH and I BD on Thursday night and Friday morning so I hope we caught the egg. So symptoms so far except feeling full in my pelvic area and heavy breasts. How do u feel.

32 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 32 Replies | Last Page

Hi Uriana. I am also 3DPO. I'm bloated, my breasts are sore. I've been very moody yesterday and today.

5 years ago

Hi hdkelly I forgot those yea i am very gassey too and bloated or heavy in the pelvis I really want to relax and just let it be but I can't stop thinking about it and hoping that I bd on time, when did u bd?

5 years ago • Post starter

We BDed Cycle day 8, 10, 12 and 14, ovulated on CD 15. We should have BDed on CD 15 and 16, but it didn't work out. What are you?

5 years ago

I only bd on cd8 and cd9 cause the OVIA app predicted my ovulation on sunday 17, I was gonna wait to bd on the Saturday 16th. But on Thursday 13th which was cd14 I got a whole heap of ewcm and my cervix was SHOW so I started to panic my DH came home we BD that Thursday night and Friday morning cd14 and cd15 and so I'm hoping that I caught the egg on time

Are you having any symptoms? I'm not really having any yet.

5 years ago

My breast tenderness went away yesterday and my bloating went away also, I'm pretty much back to normal, I'm a bit more hungry but I wld count that as a symptom, my bbt dipped this morning so I'm hoping it goes back up tomoro, DH birthday is Christmas day I really wish I cld surprise him with a bfp if I test with fmu on Christmas morning

Hey @Uriana and everyone I'm 9 days ahead of everyone but I will like to join the discussion b/c no one has joined the discussion that I started I hope that's okay with everyone. So, with my first 7 years ago I basically had no symptoms in the beginning besides vivid dreams and back aches. I did IUI w/progesterone which is the same thing I did this time around. So, my nipples are sore, vivid dreams, constipation and uncomfortable stomach today with very sharp back pains. I tested yesterday at 11DPO and it was negative, I go in tomorrow for my blood test. Good Luck ladies!!

5 years ago

I'm really scared to test tho after this is my 4th cycle ttcing with all bfns since my miscarriage in July I hope I get a bfp this cycle I also have alot of milky white cm

Hi MommyTTC2019 welcome: your symptoms are so promising and 11dpo is still early can u remember what dpo u got a bfp on with your first, if u implanted yesterday at 10dpo u can get a bfp tomoro or the next day

Also if u implanted yesterday there could be hcg in your blood that hasn't filtered down to your urine yet hence the negative test but the blood test will pick it up more accurately

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo