Community post

Question

Experience or opinions pls

Started spotting on 10/20 (either that night or early morning of the 19th/20th) which was Friday/Saturday was expecting af Sunday (yesterday) still no sign of her just been having mild cramping the last few days & very light spotting went from brown to pinkish/brownish or beigeish & its kinda creamish discharge sorry for tmi

question, has anybody had light / dark brown discharge before their period while on the mini pill because I've never experienced this and I was on it after my daughter and never had any changes in my period or anything like I was saying I had a completely normal af Last month and this one is different I mean I've been having a period for I want to say like 12 or 13 years and I've always gotten this color at the end of my cycle which is completely normal but never before hand so I don't know if it's just the mini pill but like I said with my first child I went on it and never had any thing different happened with af and now after my son I had my first Postpartum AF which was last month completely normal and then this month I haven't even had one unless this is it but I wouldn't even consider this an AF because it's just been lightish dark brown discharge / spotting

1 Answer • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

I haven't been on the mini pill for around 15 years. So my memory isn't exact. That said, I remember hating the mini pill because I would have weird spotting/bleeding/CM at random times. It was so frustrating needing to wear a pad every day because I didn't want to stain my panties. I remember my OB warning me that this was common.

You could ask your provider if you want to be sure.

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo