Community post

Question

Evap or indent lines

Is it possible to get evap lines when the strip is still wet. Or I'm guessing its probably just an indent line. I'm due for af today & yesterday had dark brown spotting yesterday & barely a little bit today I'm also on the mini pill so that could cause the spotting I'm guessing. But I took this test this morning with fmu & almost looks like nothing is there & I've been having bad evaps or indents which convinced me to get a blood test on Oct 10th & my hcg level was 1 so I'm thinking these tests are just garbage which sucks bc I usually don't have probs with these.

user submitted image

5 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

Hey girl! I just had the same thing happen to me! I watched my test load and couldn't believe what I was seeing when it loaded. It was the most faint line, more like a shadow than a pink line. Now as the test is drying it's getting harder to see, or maybe it was all in my head to begin with. I guess I'll just have to wait a while and test again soon! I am 17 dpo, expected AF around 12 dpo. I spotted 15-17 dpo, but never felt convinced that it was a true period. I'd send along a photo but it's hard to get a convincing angle of it.

5 years ago

Yeah idk what's going on with my body lol

5 years ago • Post starter

That's why I stopped the mini pill, the Dr prescribed it when I was breastfeeding, I constantly had spotting, it was very frustrating. As to your question, yes I've had indents/evaps come straight up as the urines ran across, some tests are just rubbish.

User image

5 years ago

what color were the lines ? I have & seen mixed reviews on these $1 tests . lately I've been getting bad lines but I took a try today where the life showed up at 7-10 mins but at the 30 min mark it was a pretty dark pink so I'm not sure what to think. Bc I hear evaps can be pink . & so I'm not too sure what to think but here a pic of today's test instead of the original post pic. & for some reason when I upload to this Site the quality isn't too good its pinker irl

user submitted image

5 years ago • Post starter

My experience I've had them be pink/blue depending on test, granted they could have been an early chemical pregnancy though. I've never used the test your using here in aus, its usually first response and clear blue - sorry I can't be much help.

User image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo