Community post

Question

What are the chances?

Ok here’s the deal...I knew roughly when I would be ovulating...Either today or tomorrow. I’m having O pain and have since last night. My OPKs are postive...But here’s the tricky part..Hubby is out of town and we won’t be able to snag the opportunity, however we did BD Friday night. So I’m gonna assume I’m gonna be out this month? Perhaps? Who knows ????????‍??What are your thoughts? I have a normal 28/29 day cycle. Ovulation usually takes place between CD 15 or 16 (today is CD15) So I’m thinking maybe a chance? Comments please and thank you!

2 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

Semen can live for up to 5 days, maybe even more but science currently can only prove 5, inside the cervical canal.

You're definitely not out. Your percentage chance number may be lower than if you BD the day before O or on O, but it's still statistically significant.

5 years ago • Edited

I got pregnant with both my daughters from sex about 3 and 4 days before o so there is definitely a possibility! Good luck!

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo