Community post

Question

When to test

I am currently 2 Days late and I am afraid to test. After how many days do most people test? I have been experiencing stomachaches bloating and breast tenderness for the past 3 Days now.

9 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 9 of 9 Answers

I think you could test today. Do you know when you ovulated? Is today 16dpo? If yes, then a senstive test should be fairly accurate.

However, if it were negative, you should probably retest again after a few days if still no AF, because hcg levels can rise slowly.

5 years ago

Honestly I'm surprised you lasted this long, most of us ladies are testing at 7,8 and 9dpo lol now should be a safe time to do it!

User image

5 years ago

I have normally had a 24 day cycle so today was day 15 from what I thought I ovulated used opk and got four highs and no peaks, I test today and got a bfn I guess I will just try again next week if af still hasn’t arrived.

5 years ago • Post starter

Tested this morning exactly one week from miss period and got a strong positive was in shock tested again on digital and got the works pregnant. I’m still in complete shock

5 years ago • Post starter

Congrats!!

5 years ago

Wow a strong bfp so early cld mean twins.

5 years ago

Congrats!!!

User image

5 years ago

5 years ago

I’m currently two days late too. I usually have a regular cycle you can set your watch by 28 days. Cramping is pretty noticeable today though, so trying not to get to excited and tests are still negative. Really feel like I’m going to start and having creamy white discharge. ????????????

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo