Community post

Question

Questions for moms

Recently just found out I’m pregnant and I had to make an appointment with a brand new ob gyn ive never seen mine went out of business, was wondering if any of you took Allegra, Pepcid and Asthma inhalers when pregnant and if every thing turned out okay. They wouldn’t tell me anything since they have never seen me and I don’t go see them for another 2 1/2 weeks.

4 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

im not sure if you can take those but if the OB office won’t help you, call your pharmacist and explain the situation as they can tell you I feel it’s safe or not.

5 years ago

You can also talk to your GP about it he/she should be able to tell you and adjust your medication as needed

5 years ago

I took Zyrtec every day when I was pregnant, also used my inhaler when needed. My baby turned out just fine. Never took Pepcid (didn’t have the need)

5 years ago

I second talking to the pharmacy. I worked as a pharmacy technician and medication during pregancy was a very common question. There are certain antacids that are not ok and there are some that are. There are some allergy medications that are better to use than others. I can't advice, but a pharmacist can.

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo