Community post

Discussion

feeling over all of it

I'm on cycle day 16 and still have not gotten a positive opk, feel like I missed my positive. Although last month I didn't get a positive until day 18 .... feeling hopeless thinking I am going to have to go back on Metformin to conceive again, was hoping after my early miscarriage in Feb that I was going to be able to conceive on my own again without medical intervention. feeling bummed and losing hope

User image

4 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

I had a MC in Feb as well. My cycles after that were out of wack. After 5months of nothing but bfn I did some research and people posting about it. (before going to my fertility doctor). I started taking Maca Root (capsules) which helps balance out hormones. DH took it as well as it helps men sperm and both for libido. After 2nd cycle of taking it we got our BFP! We have already heard and seen the heartbeat at 6-1/2weeks!

5 years ago

My cycles have been regular since then period right in time. My issue is I think I already ovulated this month and missed it due to trying new opk. I track my ovulation every month with opks and no luck yet. I’ve also been taking ovaboost myo inositol and d chiro inositol all things that are supposed to help with women with PCOS but so far nothing.

User image

5 years ago • Post starter

I'm now on cycle day 18 and still have not gotten a positive opk, im not using my normal opks tho, i decided to try the first response digital ones and all they say is yes or no but they all keep saying no then for the hell of it i took a dip strips pregnancy test ultra sensitive 10 hcg. and a vvvvvvvvf line popped up not sure if its an evap or not tho.....so confused!!!!

User image

not a vvvvf positive it was an evap but still no positive opk

User image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo