Community post

Question

Twinges in both sides and uterus?

Hello ladies
I am between 5 and 9 dpo today, and yesterday I started to get a very sore back. I’m having twinges and pulling, and like kind of a bubberly feeling in both sides and in my uterus. This is my 4 cycle ttc, and i haven’t experienced this in past cycles.
Yesterday I was sooooo gassy, it was actually painful (but I ate onions so I dont know if thats why lol)
Im having dull cramps like a bad feeling stomach but they are wavy and short. AF is due 4 October.. My cm is kind of watery lumpy and white and there isn’t really much of it.
Also experiencing a feeling like my uterus is rock hard and round. Doesnt feel good if there is pressure on my lower abdomen. Im a bit more tired than usual..

Have anyone experienced this and got a BFP? And when?

to all!

1 Answer • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

I noticed the rock hard feeling in the uterus area with my first pregnancy and I could not lie on my stomach as it felt off. Got my BFP a few days later. This pregnancy I don't remember much but my uterus wasn't rock hard. Gassy could be from the onions. Hope what you are going through are all positive signs and you get your BFP.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo