Community post

Question

Help or advice please!

View Full Post

Hi ladies, first time posting!
So I’m currently 14DPO. LP was completely normal, nothing out of the ordinary. I’ve had no end of pregnancy symptoms too.
Since around 7dpo I’ve had hot flushes, nausea on/off, weird feelings in my left and right side ovary area once or twice, I had a pulling feeling behind my belly button for a few hours 2 days ago, then for a split second again today. Mood swings, increased appetite which is unusual for me as I’m not a big eater at any time, now I live in the kitchen ????.
I’m sleeping far too much, I’m exhausted all the time which again is very unusual for me. I’ve had a stuffy nose for one day and nothing since. But also out of the ordinary, I always get sore bbs before AF, this time I’ve had nothing? AF is due tomorrow, no cramps, no nothing. I’ve had a lot of creamy cm too, looks like hand lotion when you rub your fingers together (sorry TMI)!
Anyone able to give me some insight on what could be going on?

13 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 13 of 13 Answers

Well I did a test the day AF was due, BFN. However I did another test today andeither my eyes are playing tricks on me or can I see a faint second line?
I’ve played about with the image attached which is saved but this is the original. What do you think?

user submitted image

5 years ago • Post starter

This is the image after I played about with it so you guys and my partner could see lol but every picture I’ve taken it’s afaint pink second line?

user submitted image

Oh and is it coincidence, bbs finally hurt out of nowhere yesterday? My partner had a gently massage the sides as I couldn’t touch them myself

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo