Community post

Question

Possible bfp? Or Evan line? Confused!

So I did a previous post about being 14DPO and no AF symptoms at all. I did a test at 10dpo, was negative.
I am now 21dpo. AF is 5 days late and still no symptoms of it at all. I did a test yesterday as bbs are ever so sore out of nowhere. Normally this happens on ovulation day and checked within the 10 minute window and saw this. I have the original photo and an edited one where I took the brightness out abit so it’s a bit clearer. I will post both photos but any opinions would be grateful!

user submitted image

3 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

This is the photo after I took brightness out. The faint line is pink when you look at the test in person. Was just so difficult to get it to show up on a photo.

user submitted image

5 years ago • Post starter

Looks positive to me!

5 years ago

I did another test today, also a different brand. Again I got a faint positive. The faint positive line showed up almost instantly. I’ll keep testing to keep check on it!

5 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo