Community post

Question

Pregnant?

Hello my dears, I have a dilemma...
Few days after my 'maybe' positive test I got a weird spotting 'period' that lasted about 2 days only very light mix of brown and pink blood, not enough for even for one normal period pads....and that was that...so after my maybe pregnant maybe evil evap photo, now I'm confused even more... anything similar happen to anyone here? How bizarre!
I've attached a picture of the test in question here....I know this leaves me wondering if I should do another test soon or...I don't know!

user submitted image

10 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 10 Answers

I would totally take another on asap! Just make sure it isn't diluted urine so there is no doubts!

User image

5 years ago

The test on the picture looks like a clear positive to me. How many dpo were you? Spotting is a little odd but can happen in early pregnancy and is often not a cause for concern. Is your period usually heavy/long? I would also take another test.

5 years ago

Thank you for your responses ladies...
I have PCOS so my periods are very strange, usually very heavy once I do have them, when I'm on birth control they are spotty or non existent...I am however not on any birth control currently or have been in a while...I will do another test then for sure tomorrow and see if I will have some closure with this. I do hope that is a pregnancy and I did not miscarry (I had chemical couple of months ago, and that bleeding was very long and heavy)...I hope for +

5 years ago • Post starter

keep us posted!!

User image

5 years ago

5 years ago

I just did another dollar store brand test and it is completely negative so
Thanks for your prayers
Next cycle I hope I

user submitted image

Sorry to hear that. Hugs! Praying you get your BFP soon

5 years ago

I know
I had 2 options...
1. Had evil evaps was not even pregnant and got a super light period. Or
2. Chemical pregnancy

Either way feels like s*it!
Thanks for your support ladies

That looks positive, you may have experienced a chemical :( I'm sorry hun. My doctor says he hates hpts these days because they pick up so early and it can be so devastating

5 years ago

Thank you Cmoo, I hope soon I will get an answer that I won't doubt

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo