Community post

Discussion

4 or more kids

Hello ladies that have 4 or more kids ..
I live amongst people, and family members where 4 kids to have is considered 'whats wrong with you, haven't you heard of birth control including my own family. This is making me very sad and anxious because I would like to have more kids, but I would be under scrutiny of my family...my kids live in a house, abundance of food, friends, outings, even have their own sports and various activities on a weekly basis, are wonderful in school and all around amazing kids..but every time I said I was pregnant his and my family didn't approve, and took some time to warm up to the idea....all have different reasons, some I can understand, so e don't, but at the end of the day it's the two of us, and I think they're all worried with one question:'what about you?...not enough of sleep for you? Not enough work with 4? how will you afford this and that? Why do you not respect yourself? Like WTF? All of that I do, and then some, but why people like to rain on my sunshine.I feel amazing, tired, but amazing, bit now I'm questioning everything they've been telling me directly or indirectly....I'm kind of bummed

4 Replies • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

I have 4, and pregnant again (though things are not looking good for this one). People can kiss my ass. I love my children more than I love myself. They give me more joy than any materialist thing ever could. We could be broke and I’d still be the happiest person ever. Don’t listen to others. They need to mind their own business and I never understood what gave people the right to intrude on your family planning? Do they pay any bills or change any diapers? Nope, so they can shut the hell up.

5 years ago

There is a prodigy I love dealing with this https://andreachapman.bandcamp.com/track/we-cant-stop-having-babies it on YouTube as well lol as long as they are being care for it's your choice

thanks for help and praying for the best for you too

5 years ago

I have 4 and am expecting another. I don't give a shot what other people think about my family size. I take care of my kids. Nobody helps me. Not even a little. No one helps us financially. Therefore no one has a say. They can keep their opinions to themselves. My kids are my life and only my husband and i know whats right for our family. Why worry about how others feel? Do what makes you happy.

5 years ago

Thanks everyone for your encouragement

5 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo