Community post

Journal

First one down

So first cycle done, 3 pregnancy tests, many symptoms and zero ziltch happened...af arrived and I was so disappointed, actually I don't think that word describes this whole journey well enough... no one tells you the emotions you will feel, the fear, the not feeling good enough, the excitement, the dred - not only that but most people don't understand for those of us that have to try a little harder, to measure, to calculate every day to increase our chances of creating a little miracle... it's tiring, it's not fun and no it doesn't just "accidently" happen for a lot of us, we try every cycle with such hope and excitement to a lot of the time be so disappointed so hurt and feel useless that our bodies just can't do what they should!
So with all of that out of my heart and mind, I'm on to the next cycle with hope and excitement.. ..wish me luck.

User image

1 Comment • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Comments

Good luck to ya! Hope you get that BFP soon!!

User image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo