Community post

Question

No ovulation?

I’m going mad this cycle. Still above CL but my temp fell today. I don’t know what’s going on. Thought I was on the rise from ovulation around 3 days ago. Am I overthinking? I’m going nuts!

user submitted image

5 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

It’s looks like your body tried to ovulate 3days ago. But didn’t. 1.) body will try again. 2.) or anovulatory cycle. You have open circles. Do you try to temp same time everyday? How many cycle days are you? What is your LP days?
As I am 32-34 days, ovulate CD18-20 and LP is 14 days.

5 years ago

Thanks!! I’ve been temping 6 months and in that time I always have a slow temp rise so never have I seen a drastic shift. It’s usually not a huge deal because it’s a steady rise but this cycle I dipped. Not much but still dipped at 3DPO. I have a fertility monitor which tracks my temp so the circles aren’t all put in same time, just when I get around to adding it into the FF app. I’m averaging a 29 day cycle. Longest 35 shortest 26. Ovulate CD15-17 LP 12 days. Still fairly new to this charting stuff and started OPKs this cycle which is driving me mad! I’m a nut lol

5 years ago • Edited • Post starter

Oh great ok fetility monitor so your good on temps. I would say again body tried to ovulate but didn’t... I had a cycle like that awhile back got a high (cd17) and peak (cd18) but no rise till and another positive on (cd23) temp finally shifted high on CD25. Here is my chart ... which was they 1st time I ever ovulated that late. I think my MC in FEb 2018 had my cycle wacky after the loss. So I started taking Maca Root. And has done wonders for DH and I.

user submitted image

5 years ago • Edited

I’m hoping I ovulated. I go for labs on CD3 so if I didn’t yet it’s going to prolong my labs which I hope it doesn’t. I lost my son in August of last year he was born 31 July. Got my cycle back September so I would think my cycles are evened out by now.

5 years ago • Post starter

I would keep testing with OpK as well just Incase you get another LH surge and then temp rise. Best of luck to you!

5 years ago • Edited

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo