Community post

Discussion

First IUI

Hi ladies,
Is anyone in the same boat? Maybe not on their first IUI but attempting IUI this cycle? I'm currently 1 DPIUI today. I took Letrozole CD 3-7 and then Ovidrel Monday (at midnight) had IUI yesterday (36 hours after trigger). Needless to say, yesterday was pretty stressful. I had some cramping and spotting after the procedure which the FS said was possible, but today I'm feeling quite good. Since I've taken ovidrel my OPKs are BLARING and I'm afraid the trigger didn't work lol. Maybe I'm being ridiculous but I can' help the worry. I'm overly optimistic and I can't shake this feeling that I'm going to be pregnant. I obviously understand that it's a very real possibility that I'm not, I just can't help it. I'm psyching myself out hard, really praying this cycle is a success and I can't focus on anything else. Can anyone walk with me through these next few weeks? I'd love some stories or insight. Thanks!

2 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

not in the same boat but if this cycloe with TI doesn't work we are doing IUI next month. I have my fingers crossed this works for you!!

5 years ago

Hi DeeCar05, thanks for the well wishes. I'm hoping we're successful, like I said in my post...I know the chance is slim, since IUI is not guaranteed, but the suspense is driving me insane...and i'm only 1 day in to the wait. I'm testing out my trigger, still getting positive HPTs, hoping they stay positive lol. Hope you're lucky this month and don't have to move on to the next step!! fingers crossed, and I'm here if you want to vent! I know we all need it, I sure do!

5 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo