Community post

Question

Should I TTC this cycle? MAY BIRTHDAYS

if i was to conceive this cycle, estimated due date would be may 9th... my Sons birthday is May 4th, should I hold off? or should I try cause its 20%? We been trying/just whatever happens happens since March. we only skipped one month.

6 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Answers

I don't think it really matters, I have 3 children and they are all July babies. It just happened that way and is no big deal.

<a href=

5 years ago

I have 2 February babies and another one on the way that will be February. I was hoping for a spring or summer baby but i guess may is just my lucky month.

5 years ago

I have 2 babies in July and 1 in September, and neither of my 3 were planned, I mean we wanted them of course but we weren't tracking my ovulation days, etc. I believe that was Gods plan for us and now we are TTC baby #4 and if happens to be another July baby I will be more than excited!

Jen R

5 years ago

I have 2 October babies literally 5 days apart 18th and 23rd and an August baby. Its no big deal really so I say go for it.

User image

5 years ago

Thanks ladies. Ok I'll just go for it. Its all up to God anyways. You all are amazing! Cant wait to try this month

5 years ago • Post starter

@JessBoo have FUN! Get yo BD on

User image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo