Community post

Journal

I think I’m pregnant.

Since 8dpo I been taking the clinical Guard hcg test. My nipples have been tender. No symptoms really except gas and hunger. I also have bad insomnia. Today at 11dpo I took a test, and I saw the faintest of faint line. At first I was like “that’s an indent” so I took another 4 hours later. Uhm still a faint. I have been dying to take more but I have to wait tomorrow to see if it’s darker or maybe 13dpo. I just have this feeling that it is a positive. I can’t tell my husband cause I want to surprise him if it is positive and it’s killing me not telling anyone. All I’m doing is watching YouTube videos of line progression lol. I’m so excited but not trying to get super excited. Ugh the waiting game stinks!! Can’t wait to POAS tomorrow morning lol.

7 Comments • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Comments

Hi there. I hope the lines get darker for you. Ihave my tests up if you want to take a look. I know every woman is different but never know. My husband knew something was up as I stopped drinking beer long before AF and he flat put just asked me if I was pregnant. My symptoms is a strong sense in smell. I can smell my daughters poopy diaper from another room and when she sits by me I can tell she was peeing. First my left armpit got sore and then my right. I also noticed that my nipples were always erect evrn though I wasn't cold. Hope this is good news for you.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

Thanks girl! And congratulations!! With my son my sense of smell was insane, I cut a piece of Aloe plant to put in a smoothie and it was the nastiest smell and I felt I had to bleach the whole kitchen. I didn’t even know I was pregnant. I’m praying these lines start getting darker. I’m at 12dpo today and got a faint positive on a frer. Can’t wait to test tomorrow morning lol

5 years ago • Post starter

5 years ago

Thank you ??????????????

ladies I’m waiting as well . First of all you guys are showing very good signs . I’m so glad . And I hope those get darker . I’m 7 dpo I’ve experienced these symptom pergressivly .
Phantom smells :( smelling food that isn’t in the house ) - usually Fried rotisserie Chicken . Btw I only have fish in the freezer .
Lower back pain : started today
Vivid dreams : 3-4 dpo
Implantation pain : if I did it was 5 dpo.
Nausea : last night 3:20 something this am , it was a nightmare .
Left under arm pain:
Stabbing pain center or bbs last night :
Sore bbs : started a few minutes ago .
Slight stuffy nose : started few days ago

Just feeling pregnant this time around
Oh and I keep eating everything .

5 years ago

Just niya those sound like great symptoms. It’s the waiting game that sucks. Can’t wait to see if you get a bfp

Little update. I think I’m out. The lines got fainter today. Pretty bummed. But I guess I’ll wait till my actual period to test. But symptoms seemed to vanish. Had cramping yesterday so maybe CP.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo