Community post

Journal

It's time

25th July 18 - it's been a quick 3 years, my dd is 3 now, my ds is 8 and it's time for baby 3.. to be frank I'm nervous as to what 3 children will be like! I'm getting older and unsure how easy this will be getting pregnant... What's it like to go from 2 - 3? Advice please ladies!!!!

User image

3 Comments • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Comments

I have 3 babies, my ds will be 8 this Saturday, my dd is almost 5 and my youngest dd just turned 2. I find it no harder with 3 than it was with 2. You'll just kind of fall into the groove of things. We are TTC baby # 4 (our rainbow baby) I've already had an ectopic and a MC this year. Praying everything goes well for you.

Jen R

5 years ago • Edited

Thanks Jenny, all the best for #4 xx

User image

5 years ago • Post starter

I get that way each time but somehow we all manage. The older ones can help which is awesome, my 9 year old holds the four year olds hand while we grab the others (I’m preggo with #5 and scared shitless right now) although my household is a bit different. You’ll be fine and I love watching them all play together. They enjoy having more and more siblings to hang out with. I’m 37, and I’m not feeling any different now that I’m older and being pregnant, in fact I handle it better now than the first time lol. I find that if you stay in the swing of things, it will all still work fine. My youngest was one when we conceived this last time and it was a one time mishap deal and I got pregnant so hopefully it won’t take you too long but I know everybody is different.

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo