Community post

Discussion

POAS addicts anywhere?

View Full Post

Girls I feel like I have to be in one of those AA meetings where I introduce myself as a POAS addict lol. I bought 10 test strips that I got on Thursday and literally used all of them already. Bought another pack of 100 today. Making sure I am not running out and can pee as much as I want to lol.

Anyone else?

18 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 18 of 18 Replies

Omg so my pregnancy tests might only be here on Monday and we're going away this weekend so was hoping to surprise my SO if my period does not show and now I have to wait and cant even surprise him lol.

5 years ago • Post starter

Full on freaking out now lol. I didnt test this morning and the witch has not shown any signs of pitching either. Dont know how I'm gonna hold out till my stock arrives

Buy a frer tomorrow?? lol

<a href=

5 years ago

Lol dont have those here. Just clearblue and then some non-brand ones and one step.

Soooooo... My POAS addiction has stopped for this month. Had a second of extreme cramps and bam witch showed herself. Hope all of you get your BFPs

Oh, so sorry to hear. Wish you happy baby-dancing and a big fat BFP next month!! :))

5 years ago

I'm still going to run this post as obviously we'll be POAS addicts every month till the big BFP I'm also starting an April 2019 TTC forum if anyone wants to add to that

Hey ladies hope you're all doing good... Turns out I'm getting my pregnancy tests around the time I ovulate lol... Let the testing begin!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo