Community post

Question

When did you get your BFP?- updated

My period is three days late and still getting questionable test at best. I posted my most recent.

When did you get your BFP?

Is it too late am I out?

user submitted image

15 Answers • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 15 Answers | Last Page

Youre not out until AF comes!! I was 18dpo when I had my BFP!
Lots and lots of to you!!

5 years ago

I started testing at 9dpo and got faint lines on FRER. Your not out till AF shows. Good luck and baby dust and sticky vibes.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

Well 5 days late and I don’t think af is coming but why no positives hpts? This is the best one I’ve got and it’s blue dye so I don’t trust it! Not sure what to think? Any insight?

user submitted image

5 years ago • Post starter

Also my temp has gone through the roof a degree higher than normal.... is that a good sign?

I m 25dpo and still no af arrived... Hpt negative since the first day missed af (15.06). Urine test wit doctor also negative. First time my cycle playing trick tis way. Doctor's appointment on 12.07 to scan n see. Hopefully get a BFP before tat..good luck to u dear

5 years ago

Update -9 days late still no af

I've just gotten my bfp at 11dpo. Obviously everyone is different, as others have said your not out till af arrives! Sending you lots of baby dust and luck x

5 years ago

I'm still waiting too my BFP, I'm 12 dpo after my IUI and I've got today a negative test , I'm also questioning may I have chances for ?

5 years ago

Good luck OzikeTTC. Any update?

10 days late- little bit of light pink on tp tissue one time. I had IB with my daughter and it looked like this did. It never returned like normal spotting before af.
Cramping on lower right side. Not like pms.
Could I have ovulated right before my period? And gotten pregnant then?

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo