Community post

Question

Anyone had success using diva cup?

I was wondering if anyone had success using the diva cup after bding to help out the swimmers? I put the diva cup in right away. Then I had my hips propped up for an hour. Just curious if anyone else has tried this?

11 Answers • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 11 Answers | Last Page

I have and am currently! Used it with clomid and preseed 3 yrs ago and got pregnant 5th month of clomid, 1st month when added along with preseed and cup.
Now, im on 5th month ttc, 4th of clomid. Been using the preseed 5 months and cup 2 months this time ttc.
I after bf is "done", i lay on back for 15 minutes. Then i insert cup and go about my day. Once the cup is in place, it wont let anything leak out and keeps the sperm to cervix.
Hope this is our month!

6 years ago

Thanks so much for the reply. It gives me hope. How long do you usually leave it in? I just left it in 11 hrs cause we need to bd again. Since I got my solid smiley last night ... to us and all who are trying

6 years ago • Post starter

I leave mine in anywhere from 4hrs to overnight. (If we bd before bed) I read that sperm loses mobility and starts to die off after 10 minutes outside the uterus, so i figured any decent swimmers should have found their finish line by then! Haha. We both got our solid smiley yesterday! Do you use CBE?

6 years ago

Yes. I love my CBE OPK. I think it’s worh the money. The internet strips are too confusing lol. That’s funny we both got solid smiles on the same day. We are cycle buddies!!! Lol

I almost missed it. I was a blank O on cd12 and a solid smiley on cd13. Got to bd yest and today so hopefully we made it. I checked my cervix this morning and it was still SHOW but tonight its firmer. So Im sure i O'd last night or earlier in the day. It was really quick again this month. Used to about 3/4 days of flashing first. I am sure my tww starts tomorrow. Hopefully, my temp will be up in morning to confirm ovulation.

6 years ago

Wanna help get the swimmers up there, have an orgasm also, I swear it sucks everything “up there”. At least my personal experience (and my 2 cents)

6 years ago

I’ve heard that. So I make sure to do that as well. Thanks for the reaponse

I just read that about 3 months ago, Angela18. I always make sure if i dont get mine during, i get it after when im fertile. Im trying everything!!

6 years ago

For me, best way is oral (although they say saliva is no good for swimmers) I’ve never had an issue with that though

6 years ago

I'm using softcups sometimes, and sometimes not. This month I tried something different. I had the softcup prepped to insert right after sex, but I put some preseed IN the softcup and spread it all around the inside plastic. I read it keeps the cup from blocking the cervix inadvertently. Don't know if it helped yet or not - I'm only 6dpo. I did the softcup thing when I got pregnant with my first, so I think it works well.

6 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo