Community post

Question

Faint bfp, negative blood test, MORE faint bfp???

Hello all!

I'm back again because I'm sooo confused! Let me start off by saying I have irregular periods, been that way since before I got pregnant with my first son (4 years old) and I've NEVER ovulated regularly, could be anywhere from CD6 to CD37. My last REAL period was April 2nd and lasted the *usual* 6 days. My boyfriend and I had an "oopsie" on May 9th. Idk when my next period will be so I can't work around that. With my first baby, I got a VERY CLEAR bfp 14 days after intercourse, confirmed by my doctor the next day. This time around, I tested around 10 or 11 days after intercourse and it was the FAINTEST line, there but VERY faint. So I waited until 14 days after, same faint line. More visible, but still faint. 2 days later, (May 25th, 16 days after sex) I went to the doctor, same faint urine test but bfn blood test. Couldn't settle with that result so I did another hpt, ANOTHER FAINT bfp.

So now I'm nervous, I did one last one this morning and the same thing (attached pic). It's now been 23 days after the deed (not sure about ovulation) and I'm still getting faint bfp. What do you think? Should I go for another blood test or just assume this isn't a viable pregnancy?? Or could I be getting false positives??

user submitted image

User image

0 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo