Community post

Question

Experienced Ferners?

Today was my first day with ferning. I'm on cycle day 5 so it's still pretty early and I didn't actually expect to see any ferning.

I just wanted to give it a try, are there any experienced Ferners here that can let me know if this looks right for a "non" Fern day? I'm not sure if this looks right.

user submitted image

3 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

Looks pretty similar to my non-fertile days. I did find that when I was fertile sometimes the ferning was only around the outside areas and think this may just be the way I have put the saliva on the slide. Or if it isnt properly dried in the middle.

5 years ago

I tried again, I think there may be the start of ferning? Around the edges, like you said. I think the lighting and focus was off in the first attempt

user submitted image

5 years ago • Post starter

Well I think I'm getting better but now I'm slightly confused. Is this partial ferning? FF says I'm not supposed to O until June 1st. The OPK I took today didn't even have faint second line.

user submitted image

5 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo