Community post

Question

Late BFP? (19 dpo+)?

I will be a week late tomorrow. All negative pregnancy tests and my temperature has a mind of its own... I have never been this late in my life as I'm very regular with a 27 days cycle. Ovulation confirmed with ferning and temping.

Doctor didn't seam too concerned about my temps and said that pregnancy was still possible. She also wasn't concerned about the spotting I experienced for 7 days starting at 9dpo.

She said if my period doesn't start by Tuesday, they will do some blood work.

Idk what to think sometimes I'm like "definitely pregnant" other times I think "nope, you would have gotten a BFP by now"

Anyone have a late BFP (19 dpo +)?

user submitted image

8 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 8 of 8 Answers

Echo_q90: hope you have gotten ur bfp...

5 years ago

R u stress? Sometimes stress play trick with our cycles...i m 12 days late and 25dpo..still af not arrived and BFN....temperature also making some tricks.. Ups and downs nowadays... Not sure Wat is happening... Hope to get a BFP n good luck to u dear

5 years ago

Thank you ladies. No AF yet and no BFP yet, but I'm also waiting to test until Saturday. Blood test should be next week, but doc took a small vacation so we will see

I know stress can delay periods, but I'm generally stress free so I'm hoping it's pregnancy instead lol.

I did figure out that my thermometer wasn't working. It started only reading 3 specific temps no matter what. I got a new one and my temps have stayed above the cover line since.

I haven't felt many symptoms. And the ones I have felt started this past weekend. mild cramping all over, tender breasts and clear/ milky stretchy discharge and the amount has increased greatly.

@priyatamil7890.i hope you get your BFP as well! Keep me updated please! :)

5 years ago • Post starter

Update : period is now 17 days late (30 dpo / cycle day 45). Took a cheap Walmart test last week and thought maybe it's a very faint positive, but took two more tests yesterday and both very negative.

Had my blood drawn today so hopefully I'll get an answer soon.
My next period is due on the 13th, so if the blood test is negative I'm just going to wait it out to see if it shows, if not I'll ask for an ultrasound sound.

5 years ago • Edited • Post starter

Echo_q90 any update on your blood results girl?

5 years ago

Double Mama 27, thanks for checking in! Blood test was negative.

So next step is to see if my next period will start around the 13th. Told my SO this is driving me crazy. I don't have an answer and it's delaying us from trying again.

I would like to see your updates also

5 years ago

Hello :) thanks for checking. I started spotting this morning and I'm getting my normal period cramps and back pain so I think I'm safe to say AF has arrived. Waiting for it to get heavier now.

I'm relieved. We can finally start trying again and as much as I would love to be pregnant, I would really like that moment when you see a positive pregnancy test and get that confirm instead of months of wondering.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo