Community post

Question

13 dpo and period is late

Is it possible to still be pregnant at 13 dpo and 1 day late for your period. Ive been cramping wicked bad last couple of days is it possible to implant and not get a positive test for about a week?

26 Answers • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 26 Answers | Last Page

Yes. Some women don't get a positive until after a missed period.

6 years ago

At times even longer than that as well. Depends on how much hcg your body is producing. I am 8 days late. I was 7 days late on Thursday when I used a FRER and FMU it still was negative. SMH. I purchased some Walmart Equate this evening so I am going to test tomorrow and if still negative I am doing it on Mother's Day.

Shelly User image

6 years ago

Implantation can take a few days to complete and fir placenta to produce hcg high enough to be detected in blood in 2-3 days then it can take another 4 -7 to show on an early detection test ..my advice FMU or a 4hr hold with minimal fluid intake xx keep us updated

6 years ago

I am on the same boat as u r..13 dpo 1 day late for af and lots of cramping..hope thats a good sign for the both of us

6 years ago

Thank you guys? & I hope so Nira1203 because I've been cramping for days and I've still been getting BFN I haven't tested since yesterday evening and I'm,gonna test tomorrow morning

6 years ago • Post starter

SamanthaR91 i can understand the frustration of cramping..its annoying.. i am planning to test tom morning as well..hope its for the both of us..

6 years ago • Edited

Me too :) hopefully good news for both of us? baby dust????

SamanthaR91 how r u? I am 15 dpo no af and bfn with lots of cramping this is soo annoying..how about u?

6 years ago • Edited

Nira1203 I'm,okay very crampy and moody still BFN no af still confused I had taken one last night and there was a vivid white line but still pretty sure that's a BFN

SamanthaR91 oh! Hang in there..don't worry..crazy cycle this month has been..

6 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo