Community post

Question

13 dpo and period is late

View Full Post

Is it possible to still be pregnant at 13 dpo and 1 day late for your period. Ive been cramping wicked bad last couple of days is it possible to implant and not get a positive test for about a week?

26 Answers • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 26 Answers | Last Page

Hi ladies, I’m opting in to hear what results you both have! I’m due for AF in two days and tested this morning with BFN..

6 years ago

Still been testing still BFN now 5 days late went to,doctors they drew some blood to all you guys

6 years ago • Post starter

Hope the test come back positive. Good luck.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Same here..BFN driving me nuts.. i am 4 days late.. @viahanne hope u get ur BFP soon.. SamanthaR91 good luck to you ..hoping you ll get the positive..

6 years ago

did your blood test come back positive??

6 years ago

I haven't gotten them back yet unfortunately

Good luck ladies. I am 12 days late. I tested Sunday n negative. Ivan testing on Thursday our 16 month anniversary

Shelly User image

6 years ago

shellyG Good luck

Hi all, it is showing 16dpo and 2 days overdue for me... I still getting BFN and feel like having periods all the times and having wet CM all through the days... Having lower back pain and hip pain whenever I get up from bed... Little knee pain sometimes feel like vomiting but gas is coming... Feel dizziness most of the time... This is my second child but still getting BFN all the time makes me worry and stressed all the day bcoz of wet CM... I took Letroz 2.5 mg tablet from the 2nd day for 5 days as per my physician suggested... Is this the cause for the day?

6 years ago • Edited

What is letroz for?

Shelly User image

6 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo