Posts by SamanthaR91

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

I'm severely constipated.?

Is being constipated a sign of pregnancy or that I may get a BFP soon? I'm going but its super hard to go. I'm ...

0 Replies      

Latest 5 years ago

Discussion

Right pelvic pain?! Kinda like a flutter, pulse.

I got some pain for like a day on and off on my right side I believe it was my pelvic area. Painful on my righ ...

2 Replies      

Latest 5 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Cramping for a couple days, 12 dpo?

So I've been cramping on and,off last couple days sorta feels like a stomach ache kinda. I'm 12 dpo almost and ...

0 Replies      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

Postive test? Very very faint and then disappears after a while

Could it still mean that I can actually be pregnant. It was a very very faint line but after a while it disapp ...

2 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Discussion

Early period?!

Pretty positive I got my period. But its early. And I mean wicket early & that's not normal for me at all. ...

2 Replies      

Latest 5 years ago

Discussion

Tingling sensation in cervix

Has anyone had a weird tingling sensation while peeing? And end up being pregnant?

0 Replies      

Latest 5 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Tingling sensations while peeing

Has anyone had a tingling sensation while urinating? And found out they were pregnant?

0 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

What does pulling and pinching feel like in early signs of pregnancy?

What does it feel like when you feel pulling and pinching during early stages of pregnancy? Before getting you ...

0 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Information

Any tips on how to get pregnant?

Hey guys, Any suggestions on how to get pregnant? What did you guys do? (Other then already have sex) lol I ...

4 Comments      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

Implantation possibly period..

So what I thought was implantation may be the start of my period. What I'm most confused about is why periods ...

4 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago