Community post

Question

BFN at 12 dpo and period is due today?

Has anyone missed their period and still had a BFN but got a BFP after? When did you get your BFP after your missed period and did you test with it being no sign of a second line?

9 Answers • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 9 of 9 Answers

Do you know for sure when you ovulated? Perhaps ovulated late? I got a very faint positive at 13 DPO with my first.

6 years ago

I ovulated April 21

6 years ago • Post starter

If you ovulated April 21, you may not get a positive until the 5th or 6th of May. Maybe test again this weekend?

6 years ago • Edited

Even if my period is due today

Everyone is different. I didn’t get a faint positive until the day after my missed period.

6 years ago

If you miss your period today that would be a good sign that you are pregnant. It's one of the first symptom some women experience.

6 years ago

I've always found out by the date I expected my period, but I know women who still tested negative for a week after. My doc's office says you should get a positive by two weeks late. It seems absurd considering some women test positive so early, but there are a lot of factors that can influence how long it takes (when you ovulated, how long implantation takes, your hcg doubling time).

6 years ago

Thank you ladies with my first I wasn't expecting it. I tested on the 5th of January and it was dark as can be this cycle I have only got a BFN no sign of lines. Like I wanna test tomorrow but I'm afraid I may be late. I hope my body is just testing late

Let us know how things go!

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo