Community post

Journal

The Adventure thus far continues 4/27 to 4/29

April 27th-14 dpo
Update: I took the FRER this morning at 6am. I checked it at 3 min past, 7 min, 10 minutes past as it supposedly 6 days early. I have the symptoms but it still came back negative. I go do the when I should test calculator and it has my period starting 25 with the Ovulation date and on the 27

I may test tomorrow. I started seeing what looks like Leukorrhea this evening. Aunt Flo was due yesterday using implantation and Friday via LMP. I have very tender breasts and aerolas have started to darken. frequent urination and increased hunger. I am 14 dpo. My test from wedneday was negative and it was frer. I just stopped having the pink show when I wiped on Tues. Perhaps it has to wait a couple days after to see if hcg increased enough. As I have hypothyroidism it may take longer. The baking soda fizzed and the sugar still started clumping but no real color change with the vinegar test. I really do think I am and I am ecstatic.

April 28th-15 dpo
Impatient moment this morning lol. I took a urine sample this morning n saved it after I thought about it the sample was 2 hrs concentration. I took another at 4 hrs. It was not as dark as the two. I think I should done test with the 4 hr as 2 hr came up negative on clear blue. The neg line showed instantly. Via the calculator best I wait till tomorrow to test probably good idea since implantation bleeding just ended tues.

April 29th-16 dpo
I did the bleach test it started to foam over (I did it ventilated and used equal amounts but not large amounts of either. ) Baking soda only a slight amount fized as compared to before but they state for the gender test that if not that much reaction it a girl. LOL I hopes. It fizzed good about a week ago to show I may be preg LOL. Sugar test is getting clumpier and clumpier (it sure as heck does not disolve either) The vinegar and pine sol did not seem to show any color change. I am geek at heart so I love the experiments for the sure joy of seeing if there is a reaction. I do have two more FRER reg 6 day sooner tests-not digital. I may take one tomorrow on the 30th to see if enough to show up. This waiting for it to double and be detectable is driving me nuts. It is still somewhat cheaper to do it this way than go to the drs which cost me 60 -70 with appt and test. Ironically the blood test is cheaper than their urine test. They want 25 for the urine and 18 for the blood. I can do urine tests at home cheaper.

Shelly User image

0 Comments • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo