Community post

Journal

'May' I find out soon, preferably for the positive

Sorry for the"May" puns y'all but it helps keep me sane. I did not have a test to use this morning so I am doing a 4 hour hold and testing at 5:30 to 6 pm. It is a dollar general one but cheaper than some of the rest. I did not want to go Walmart to get a frer either. I am still waiting on ins card, BFP or AF. I prefer one of the prior ones to the latter one. My symptoms as far as breasts come and go. Last night they were not only tingling but also itchy. I went to bed around 3 am cause not slept well as of late. The other night when I tried to sleep on my stomach the pressure on my breasts and stomach was too uncomfortable and it was fine a couple days earlier. I was in bed for a short time this morning and felt the pulling sensations in lower abdomen. This drives me nuts. Cervix is still high and feels sort of soft, I have short fingers. It been high going on 3 weeks now I think as I did not start checking till recently.

I have done research and granted it not happen to all but some of us do not test positive on some of these hpts or it takes fricking forever. My sons I had no real issues but with this one, the waiting and wondering is very suspenseful at very least. If it is indeed our little girl, she gets that keeping mommy insuspense from her dd. I even told him that the other day too. I have a hard time waiting. LOL Regardless it is all in God's hands. We left it up to Him if I was to get pregnant fine and if not fine. I asked Him for two sons and that is what He gave me 20+ years ago. I did not want a daughter until the last few years my heart has changed and have had her name for the last three at least.

I do hope all who are waiting do get their BFPs and especially if it is what they want. I want to wish you all Happy Mother's Day rather you are one or trying to become one. Special prayer for those having to endure trying to become one. I do not know all the struggles other than the intense waiting as it took 5 yrs to get pregnant with my first and I did not have the funds for IVF and other stuff. I wish you all the best.

Shelly User image

0 Comments • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo