Community post

Journal

''MayDay'

21 dpo and 8 days late. Ok this was NOT the May day I was hoping for this afternoon. Me and hub had bd earlier this morn and around noon when I was at work had sharp stabbing pain in abdomen. NO Blood thankfully. It only lasted for a few moments. Near crippling and I rarely get them and usually before a period. :( I did search and at times they can happen in early pregnancy. My cervix still seems high and soft. I still have leukorrhea and it seems to have more of it this evening. Prayerfully it was stretching or something of abdomen. If this is my daughter she certainly giving mom a run for her money with this pregnancy. I took my test on thursday instead of waiting till today.
I took the FRER and it still shows negative. SIGH. I got the equate version this evening to try. I got the two tests package. I was cleaning kiosks today and one of the chinese fortunes was in it. If people leave them on table or I see them I read them for the fun of it. I did not keep it, maybe I should have but it alluded to having something good happening tomorrow. A positive pregnancy test be good. :D To me it would be lol. If not positive, I am testing on Mother's Day just for purpose of it. It be a month after I ovulated and probably conceived. We Bded on 4/13. Seemed to ovulate later that afternoon. :D

Shelly User image

2 Comments • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

Good luck!

5 years ago

Update: did the Equate but anyone else see the dye on the tests show before you take the test? I could see the blue negative sign line n control one when I took out of package. Saw no dye line for where the positive line would have been. Could these be faulty from start?. I got two of them in package. I not check other one. Just seemed strange to see the line before take test for neg n control

Shelly User image

5 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo